The building which is called both the Makbule mosque and the Makbul Ağa mosque is found on Civelek Street. From the records dating from the 1950’s it was then quite dilapidated and unusable. With the simple repairs carried out in the 1990’s it resumed its function and then it was closed. In 1997 it was repaired by the Vehbi Koç foundation and was reopened for worship in 1998. It is a single-roomed building, having exterior dimensions of 9.70 x 9.70 m. with the entrance provided by the low-arched door on the north side. There are windows also situated on this facade; one window on either side of the door; quadrangle, while three pointed arched windows are located above these. The other facades have a similar window arrangement. There is a small courtyard for ablutions to the west of the building entrance. As a place of worship, the inner diameter is about 7.5 m. The exterior is roofed by a dome covered in curved roof tiles and it has no minaret. The hemispherical dome sitting upon a drum rises directly from the wall. There no original decorations and inscriptions on the entrance to the building or found in the interior, the inscription niche is bare today. The construction and repair of the building where there is no precise dating of the inscription, made from stylistic evidence suggests a date in the late Seljuk or Principalities period and it was probably constructed in the 14th century.