It is a building from the Seljuk Period carrying no information about the history of its construction. The last restoration of the square-in plan building was in 2001 and it is currently being used as a mosque. Such as its small size, 8.80x8.80 m, and openings that it was certainly not originally designed as a mosque, it has a flattened dome and a pointed arched doorway in the north wall. There is one window on each side of the door. The eastern facade of the structure stands out with its pointed and high arched windows and to the right a porthole window. The west facade hasthree rectangular in the center and porthole windows on either side. All the window frames are of cut stone and the walls of the building walls are of rubble and mortar. Extending along the northern part there is a section for women, which was added recently to structure. To the northwest of this building is the well-known shrine carrying same name.
TOMB OF THE AHİ KIZI
Today in the Antalya Museum there is a cenotaph carrying an inscription showing this structure was standing at the latest by 1439. Due to the renovations conducted in the 19thand 20thcenturies this small structure has lost much of its original character with its in part concrete architecture today. The entrance of the structure is through a door in the north wall. There is a tomb near the south wall of the flat roofed structure.