It stands on a high terrace southeast of the marina. Entrance is provided by a round arched doorway built of bricks in the north wall. After reparation works in 1992 and 2008 it is reached its present state today.
Rubble stone was employed in the construction. The entrance to the building constructed in 1249 is provided by a door which has niche above it, and there are rectangular windows on either side, another in the western front and three windows in the eastern front and also two windows on the southern front, the square in plan building covered by a dome. In recent renovations the interior walls are now covered with wood up to half their height. There is no ornamentation visible on this structure. There is a fountain apparently a later addition on the southeast corner of the building and it is understood from the inscriptions dating from 13th century, the fountain was made from spolia. The shrine constructed on two floors to the south of the mosque has a burial chamber in the lower floor and the upper floor covered by a dome was employed as a mosque.