On Ataturk Avenue, until the late 19th century, among the many works that reflect the traditional residential architecture of Antalya, few have survived to the present day. Of these, two neighboring Greek houses, one of 1889 and the other was built in 1891, were converted into schools to educate students in higher education has led to the preservation of the building. Today, fronting Atatürk Caddesi there is a large playground around the two buildings and these form the oldest known secondary school in the city, the Antalya High School which until today, beginning its education leadership under the name of "Five Classes Livaİdadisi" from 1898. It was also known as the Antalya İdadisi and the name was changed to Antalya Sultanisischool in 1916. With the Republican Era in 1923 it was converted into a secondary school and in 1933 it was converted into a high school. Two important names in Turkish literature are connected with the Antalya High School, forming a source of pride for the school. Because of his father's job which required him to be in Antalya for a short time, the famous novelist, short-story writer and a poet AhmetHamdiTanpınar graduated from this high school. While the famous poet CahitKülebi also served as a literature teacher at this high school. The founder of the Republic of Turkey; the Great Leader Atatürk visited the Antalya High School in 1930 and established a dialogue with the students, which was another proud moment in the history of the high school. This building today serves as the administrative building for the high school.