When Kaleici inhabited by Greeks in the 19th century and now located in the southeast corner of the site called New Door chapel, St. Alypios Church is referred to as the Yenikapı and Small Greek Church Structure was built in 1844. After the population exchange in the early 1920s, was abandoned to its fate not allowing religious functions such as Aladdin Mosque. The structure was built with rubble material and for many years been used as a storage. The restoration began in 2007 and was completed in 2011. Single-nave structure, narrow western facade, situated is entered through an arched door. Located on the inner side of the door structure inscriptions in Greek and Karaman.The structure of the door, one on either side and in the northern and southern facade has three arched windows. On the window arches are found to plaster ornamentation in the process and medallions. Rising between the windows, plants and garland half columns titled; cover the type of vault that carry the ribs. The rectangular area formed between the ribs have vegetal decorations. Today it serves as an orthodox church. Just on the northwest of the church, there is the Church of St. Paul which was opened in 1999 and offers practical English and library facilities as a cultural center as well as religious services.