Very close to the walls of the city in the southeast of Kaleici, in this way providing the pedestrian entrance by the entrance of Yenikapı (New Gate). When the architectural details are studied; the building was constructed at the end of 19th century, the great similarity with the baths are not found until the early 20th century records. In the records of the 1920 Greeks Nation baths and because of the location, which is also called Yenikapı Hammam, it continued to function as a bath until the mid-1940’s, according to the Old City residents' oral testimony. In the 1950’s evidently it was used as a grain store.
After extensive restoration work in 1995, the building then served as a place of entertainment and is unused for any purpose today. The entrance to this planned construction, a 700 m2 rectangle extending in a north-south direction, is through the south door. Found in traditional bathhouses; which consist of the three main attractions, coldness, warmth and temperature. Structures within which meet the service requirements of these bath spaces include several well sites, the furnace, the water tanks and the toilets. The hot section is roofed by a large dome.