It is located south of Kaleiçi at the entrance to Karaalioğlu Park. It is understood from the registration at the beginning of the 20th century that Karaalioğlu Park was used as a Christian cemetery after the population exchange in 1923. In1932, in the area known as the Garden of Karaalioğlu a community center building was constructed. After the closing of the community centers in 1951, it was employed for a variety of social events including being the place where theatrical performances were staged. In 1962 it was allocated to the Antalya Municipality. The north wing of the building today serves as the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Theater. The structure has similar components to other community centers at the time they were built. With multiple entrances and windows, the main entrance of the building exhibits a clear function in its relationship to the exterior facade and is quite simple. Modern buildings, as well as in other community centers, in order to listen to the speech of the leaders, have a balcony over the main entrance which is located in front of the large square. This building which preserves the characteristics of the time it was built, has been registered as a cultural asset to be protected due to its architectural and structural properties.